Miyerkules, Disyembre 5, 2018

Narrative Report on Summer Reading Camp 2018


Narrative Report on Summer Reading Camp 2018
G-one T. Paisones



I was assigned as facilitator in the topic of Philippine Governments, in which I am humbly expert on that field since I had been able to pass Constitutional Law – 1 in my Graduate study in the Field of Law.  I give a brief and detailed handout to all students, in which the contents of the handout are the following:

§  Constitution
§  Effectivity date of the present Constitution
§  Classifications of the Constitution
§  Ways to interpret the Constitution
§  Doctrine of Constitutional Supremacy
§  Parts of a Written Constitution
§  Initiative
§  Referendum
§  Symbols of nationality
§  Composition of the Philippine Territory
§  Archipelagic Doctrine
§  Doctrine of Separation of Powers
§  Powers vested in the three branches of government


We have also tackled Impeachment and the term Quo Warranto; and discuss the current issued regarding the ousted of former Chief Justice Sereno.  I had assigned each student who is in attendant in the summer class; and for my general assessment almost 100% of all students can read the correct pronunciations of words.  

I discovered that the students have difficulty in the exact pronunciation of the words “law” and “Archipelagic;” and also in reading Latin words and phrases.  

My teaching strategies are reading, Socratic Method and rote memorization for familiarization of words and phrases.  I had been able to measure their comprehension and understanding my testing them diversified assessment method.  Overall, I presumed based on the scores of all students that they really understand and love current issues about Philippine Government.

The Constitution is the basic and paramount law to which all other laws must conform and to which all persons, including the highest officials, must defer.  My opinion in the Quo Warranto procedure that the majority of the SC Justices anchored with is a blatant disgrace and degradation of our present Constitution.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Taxation Reviewer [Prescription on Government’s Right to Assess Taxes and Collection]

      Taxation reviewer: Prescription on Government’s Right to Assess Taxes and its collection.     1. What is the General rule as t...