Biyernes, Oktubre 5, 2018

Management Models: SPIN Selling


Management Models: SPIN Selling
Lorevic Pelenio


Benefits
Technician: The advantage of Avast genuine anti-virus is that it is updated weekly; and its warranty span or its activation span in three years.
Customer: I am buying that one.
 Technician: Thank you; please feel free to reach our shop if you have any problems.
 
Explicit Needs
Technician: We sell genuine and new antivirus that would suit to the budget of Filipinos; we have Avast anti-virus which has a price of 500 Pesos only.
Customer: What are the advantages of such anti-virus?
 
Need-Payoff Questions
Technician: Indeed what you really need is an anti-virus computer program that is genuine and licensed to clean and protect your computer.
Customer: I guess so.
 
Implication Questions
Technician: Did your system unit have an anti-virus program?
Customer: Yes; but it is only a free version of an anti-virus.
 
Problem Questions
Technician: Aside from the files which had been lost sir; what are your other problems in your system unit.
Customer: Aside that my files were deleted; I experienced multiple “folders” in my system unit and when I will input my flash-drive memory (USB) the files of it will be corrupted.
 
Situation Question
Technician: Good morning sir; what can I do for you?
Customer: Can you check my system unit; because some of my files were deleted.
 
Scenario: In the Computer Repair Shop

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Taxation Reviewer [Prescription on Government’s Right to Assess Taxes and Collection]

      Taxation reviewer: Prescription on Government’s Right to Assess Taxes and its collection.     1. What is the General rule as t...