Biyernes, Oktubre 5, 2018

Sample (Application Letter)


The Manager


Dear Sir/Madam:


            Good day, I heard that your prestigious company is in need of additional employees.  I am certainly willing to apply in any vacant job position which is my quality background.  I am hardworking, patients, honest in handling a responsibility given to me and most of all God fearing person.  I can effectively motivate people in a proper approach and not after for my own interest but for the good and progress of the company I am in.

            Attached herein is my personal data for further information.  Should there be a need for me to interview, I am more than willing to do so at your convenient time.  You can contact me in this 09269677339.

            I hope you will give me a chance to show my abilities and prove the integrity that I can promise; I am very much looking forward to be part of your team.  Thank you very much sir/madam for giving me a chance to work in your company; God bless us all.



Respectfully yours,


Marivic Esito
















Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Taxation Reviewer [Prescription on Government’s Right to Assess Taxes and Collection]

      Taxation reviewer: Prescription on Government’s Right to Assess Taxes and its collection.     1. What is the General rule as t...